So funny story!
Last night after work I did what I do every tuesday night after work. I went to my Zumba class then I went to Piyo afterwords. Well it had been a silly and exausting day at work... no litterally, like as in I had laughed myself to tears a few times over nothing! I was just way giggly... anyway, I apperently was more or less tense than usual, because I managed to hurt just about everything in Piyo last night.
We started class with even a better stretch and warm up than usual and then jumped right into the tree, Warrior 1 and 2 poses, and then we dropped into Plank and up into downward dog. Normally this isn't really very hard, but for whatever reason as we moved into downward dog My shoulder pinched a little. Needless to say...I woke up this morning feeling more like I had been hit by a train then doing a silly Piyo class. Dont worry though, All I feel now is a little sore (like usual):D
moving on!
So far this week really hasnt been too bad! Monday night for FHE we went and saw the Mesa Temple lights and "holiday show" I really didnt pay too much attention to the show cause I was having a bad ADHD night. I think I acted more like I was 10 years old. It was bad (but really fun!)I dont think anyone around me even got to see much of the show cause I was boucing around and chatting! The lights were so pretty! After the show we walked around and took pictures it was fun!
I have pretty much told you all about my tuesday but today, Oh today, was fun! I went and got my oil changed at walmart (My little Ella is so happy right now!) She was really in need of a oil change! Tonight I went to the new Harry Potter movie! I went with a few friends from the ward. It was my second time watching it and I really enjoyed that movie! I seriously want a deathly hollows necklace now though. I think that story is cool! So... right in the middle of the movie a random guy walked into the movie, walked to the other side of the room with a clipboard and stood there for a minute, then walked to the other side of the room and stood there and then walked out... not sure what he was doing. My guess was he was counting all 10 people in the theater. :P
This Saturday I am really excited to go to a Zumbathon! its going to be so much fun, AND its for charity!! YAY!
well thats my thoughts for now!
Over and out!
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment