Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

breaking up is hard to do, especially when you have never met!

So there is this guy.... he will remain nameless for every ones sake... anyway my friend (in Utah) decided it would be fun to set me up with him even though we were a state (or a good 11 hour drive) away from each other. Well we hit it off, or at least we did at first. The only problem was that he wanted me to always call him ( I hate talking on the phone) and I'd prefer to text. So we talked about it one night and we agreed to text for a while and I told him I'd periodically answer when he called. Well my life has slowly gotten busy and I slowly quit texting him so much because of me not having a whole lot of time to just sit and text someone for hours.
Well Friday we got in a fight over a stupid phrase. How you can take " yeah no kidding" wrong is beyond me but it happened. So then we started fighting. I felt butt hurt that he would assume the worst of me, and not ask me to explain. Well we fought the rest of that night (over texting of course) and I decided I just wouldn't respond anymore that day so I can get over it. No big deal right?! WRONG!! He decided to "breakup" with me. He sent me a message saying he couldn't see us going anywhere and that basically he never wanted to talk to me again.
Oh silly me! I thought that kind of stuff would come AFTER we had actually met in person and really got to know each other. Guess I was wrong. A breakup on facebook with someone I had never actually met was definatly what I deserved!

This guy helps remind me why I have so many walls up toward dating.... one day my prince will come though and ride me off into the sunset on his black (fresion of course) stallion. And we will live happily every after!

That's all my thoughts for now.
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Ah that sucks Jess. Communication always wins out in the end. Some peeps just need to learn that, apparently, instead of assuming. Duh. Lol love the blog though

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete