Friday, December 24, 2010
Snowboarding can be a pain in the butt (litterally!)
I went snowboarding today... lets just say, I have gotten good at always falling on my butt. I guess you could say that's an advantage, I mean at least i'm not "eating" snow. But then again, I think it would be easier if I could just, oh you know, stay up the whole time. I wanted to stay on the Bunny hill, but I was talked into going on a actual run. I was scared to death I was doing to do something going up the lift ( fall, get caught, ect) but amazingly that went fairly easy! I only wish it went that well on the run.
Like I said earlier, I fell a lot. I am pretty sure I would go about 5 feet and then freak out and fall. I'm not sure exactly how far I actually went before I gave up and took my board off, but I am pretty sure it was under a couple hundred feet. To add to the shame of not even making it down the hill on my board, I got taunted. A couple kids went by and were laughing at me, and a few kids on the lift hollered out " hey have fun WALKING!" and " you know its faster if you actually WEAR the board!" The whole run being ice didn't help a thing either. I admit I fell on my butt a few times WITHOUT the board while trying to walk down. I will plan on trying again someday, but I think I will stay on the bunny hills a little longer till I can actually stay up for more than 5 feet!
well thats all my thoughts for now!
~Merry Christmas all~
Jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment