This week has been a hard week. I have fought with just about everyone I am close to, been stressed beyond belief and been hurt by a few of my close friends. Last night as I sat alone on my bed watching Phineas and Ferb, I realized something. You need to be able to be your own best friend. You cant get hurt as easily that way.
Anyway enough about me and blah blah depressing stuff.
I went and saw Tangled today. SOOOO good!!!! I also had tons of fun at Tonys Party. I did however realize that I am a major Tom-boy. I mean don't get me wrong. I always knew I was a Tom-boy, but I had a realization of just how much of one I am. One of my lovely friends earlier today stated " I never realised how girly I was before today" - it was the first time we had hung out for most of the day and not just for a church thing. Don't worry I got the hint! :D
Also at Tonys party I got talking cars with a few guys (typical me, I know!)and we were kinda arguing about which cars are better and blah blah... Anyway somewhere in the middle of the chatting his friend (who was talking cars with us at first) leaned over to another friend and said " I have no idea what they are talking about anymore" oops!
Guess I over did that a little.... O.o Oh well one day I will learn to be more girly and not just "one of the guys"
Well thats all my thoughts for today!
Jess
Nope. Just be yourself. You know I have the same problem--I wouldn't know how to be "girly" if my life depended on it. But my life doesn't depend on it, so I don't need to worry about it. I love you, your family loves you, MY family loves you (ok, loves is a bit of an understatement. my children thing the sun rises and sets with you) and one of these days you'll find someone special who actually deserves you. Hang in there. :)
ReplyDeleteJess, I think your personality is great. It gives you depth and flavor(if personality HAS flavor lol). Be you. Be what you want to be. I know I'm not much of a boy-boy, so I kindof get what you mean on that anyway heh.
ReplyDelete