So, I have had it brought to my attention that my last post was a depressing post. My goal for this post is to be 100 percent happy. So I am going to go through some things I am grateful for.
1. I am grateful for a Mom, Dad, brothers and sisters who love me unconditionally.
2. I am grateful to have a close relationship to my extended family, and that they love and support me through thick and thin.
3. I am grateful, and lucky to have THE best friends in the whole world. I am especially grateful that they will put up with my craziness, in all it's forms. :)
4. I am very lucky and grateful for a good job. Not only is it a great job, but I also have great coworkers who keep me laughing all day.
5. I am grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
6. I am grateful to be in the best YSA branch anyone could ask for.
7. I am grateful that it is Friday, and that I survived this week.
8. I am grateful for my home teachers, their awesome lessons and their crazy need/want to serve me. ;)
9. I am grateful for the random things that happen with friends and coworkers, that manage to always put a smile on my face. No matter what kind of day I am having.
10. ( Don't hate!) I am grateful for Zumba! I am especially grateful to Allison for teaching me of the love of Zumba, and to Lisa for my current love.
11. I am grateful for both answered and unanswered prayers.
12. I am grateful for all the life lessons and experiences I have had in just this year. :)
There is many, many more, but that is all I am going to put for a variety of reasons. :)
That's all for now.
- From the mind of Jess.

No comments:
Post a Comment