Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Live life and learn

Have you ever had one of those dreams where someone was chasing you and you were running as fast as you could, but no matter how hard you tried, or how much energy you exerted, you stayed in the same place? All you could do was panic and try. That is exactly how I feel right now in life. I want to move forward, and I am trying to move forward, but no matter how hard I try I don't move.
I have been looking into my life to see if maybe I can figure out why I am stalling so bad. I have found there are a few things that may be some of it.

One- I need to get over a certain boy. Ok, maybe more than just one boy, I have a few to get over. I have also decided that boys are the root of all evil. A lot of my problems seem to come from them...

Two- I really need to learn patience. I have always had a short fuse, and I swear Heavenly Father wants me to learn this very well before I can get out of this rut, or find myself another guy.

Three- Faith. I am way to stubborn to rely on anyone else for anything. I need to learn how to have more faith, and rely on the lord for guidance. I also need to lean on my friends a little more.

Well, there are more than those 3 but that is all I am sharing. Basically I have a lot of hard work ahead of me. :D It's not going to be easy, but I do know it will be worth it.

Well thats all my thoughts for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment