Its been one year since the love of my life and I got married. Time flies! In that 1 year we have moved 3 times and lived in 2 states. It is a little crazy.
We recently moved to Midland College married housing. Its awesome, but, I had the opportunity of learning about cockroaches. The apartment was infested with German roaches when we moved in. Let me tell you from experience, they are disgusting and horrible. Its taken about a month, but we were able to get them under control. We had to have them spray and place out traps and poison for them. It seemed to have worked so far.
Its nice living on campus since we have prime workout space, and lots of safety. There is a one mile loop around campus which makes working out very easy. There is also a awesome workout park across the street. Its very quiet here too.
We have started volunteering at a therapeutic riding center called Horses, Hearts, And Hands. It's an awesome christian based therapeutic center. I have been asked to be on the board and on the fundraising committee. Justin has been learning a lot about horses from them too. He actually know how to halter a horse and is not afraid to walk next to them. I'm hoping that one day he will be as comfortable around them as I am. For now though, I am just happy to be doing something with Justin and teaching him about why I love horses.
No comments:
Post a Comment