Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New year new life, hello 2014! It's good to finally meet you!

This year has definitely been a very busy year for me. I got engaged, went through the temple, got married, moved into a new apartment, decided to move to Texas, got pregnant, had a miscarriage, got a second job, moved out of apartment and quit my jobs. After a year like this, I am excited to see what happens to year. Since I didn't make resolutions last year, I am going to write out all my resolutions for this year.

1. Try to always be happy
2. Work out everyday that I can
3. Go back on my intolerance diet
4. Loose weight
5. Run in at least a 5k with my hubby
6. Get a good job or get into school again.
7. Get back into riding horses or volunteer at a therapeutic riding center
8. Go to Disneyland with my hubby
9. Go to the temple once a month
10. Read my scriptures every night
11. Have more patience

I love New Years since it a time to analyze where you are in life and decide what you want to change.   Change is something that is good for everyone to do, and once a year is better than never. I hope everyone had a good New Years!

Ttfn
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment